iPhone charger for the boat

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I used to buy charging cords on amazon or eBay in bulk cause if they get one drop of saltwater on them they are toast.. seemed like a new cord every trip. And if you have fishy hands it sucks to plug it in. This year I converted to a wireless one So far so good.. just lay the phone on it and it charges.. got them for the house too.. on amazon this one is made by yootech. $12

C75CD6F0-D384-45FC-B8CF-90E5BA7E0D4E.jpeg

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
We've been installing the ScanStrut Rokk Wireless chargers like crazy this year. Get wired directly to 12VDC, they've got fixed surface mount style like yours but it's got like a really grippy rubber surface so the phone doesn't slide off, but they also make a under-counter sub-surface style charger and the most popular has been the 'Active' model which is a bracket/wireless charger charger. They're fucking awesome. . We keep them in stock too.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
We've been installing the ScanStrut Rokk Wireless chargers like crazy this year. Get wired directly to 12VDC, they've got fixed surface mount style like yours but it's got like a really grippy rubber surface so the phone doesn't slide off, but they also make a under-counter sub-surface style charger and the most popular has been the 'Active' model which is a bracket/wireless charger charger. They're fucking awesome. . We keep them in stock too.

[/URL][/URL]
Thanks Chris . That’s awesome . A must have if you ask me. I really like that hidden one I’ll be buying one from you thank you I hate looking at cords

TCL

Commander
Boat Make
Sabre 36 The Captain's Lady
I’m a fan of the wireless charging also, only problem I’m the only person who has this on their phone, time for some upgrading.

Other problem is that kids especially like to be able to use their phone while it’s changing.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I got 3 of the ROKK - Edge chargers from Chris (WarfRat)
I installed one in my truck & 1 in the boat so far (haven’t wired the one in the boat yet, just mounted)
Love these things !!!
I’ve got to imaging someone make them AC wireless also, & per suggestions I’m going to order a few for home & work.
Did you get the under dash / flush mount one? Post some pics next time you are around them thanks Ronnie

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Top Bottom