Iveco Cursor 620 C9

manni-yunk

Commander
Anyone use one of these yet? I am interested in one for a single engine application, but I am having trouble getting a quote.

How do the compare to a Cat C9 at 575HP for reliability?

Any known issues. Both seem to be pushing limits of HP to displacement.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Are digital gauges and dash panel with real time fuel burn available for the Iveco?

Eslang

Commander
Boat Make
43 Flowers
Anyone use one of these yet? I am interested in one for a single engine application, but I am having trouble getting a quote.

How do the compare to a Cat C9 at 575HP for reliability?

Any known issues. Both seem to be pushing limits of HP to displacement.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Are digital gauges and dash panel with real time fuel burn available for the Iveco?
Call Peter Emerson. He will quote it or put you in touch with someone who can

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Manni, Peter is a friend of mine I shot him a text he will help you out….
unless of course I'm late and he's all ready spoken with you :) LOL
Thanks Chris. All, please contact me at [email protected]. I am not sure that I have spoken with you directly manni-yunk. I cannot quote on this site for professional business reasons, so please send me a quick e-mail so that I can get some more detail on the total scope of supply you would like and then I will gladly help you. Sorry for any delay's in this process and any inconvenience. Cell 207-832-1142. I have sold a few of these up here so far and everyone likes the power and espedially the fuel economy. I sold one just this week in fact to a new 36' H&H Wide boat build. See the attached performance comparison graph as well. Best, Peter

Attachments

• FPT C90 vs. CAT C9 620-575 ratings comparison.zip
    56.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

manni-yunk

Commander
Thanks Chris. All, please contact me at [email protected]. I am not sure that I have spoken with you directly manni-yunk. I cannot quote on this site for professional business reasons, so please send me a quick e-mail so that I can get some more detail on the total scope of supply you would like and then I will gladly help you. Sorry for any delay's in this process and any inconvenience. Cell 207-832-1142. I have sold a few of these up here so far and everyone likes the power and espedially the fuel economy. I sold one just this week in fact to a new 36' H&H Wide boat build. See the attached performance comparison graph as well. Best, Peter

You and I have never spoke and for the record - it was not Peter who I had been reaching out to for a quote, prior to today. It was someone else that will go unnamed.

I sent you an email - and I would be interested in seeing the performance comparison graph that you spoke about.

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
You and I have never spoke and for the record - it was not Peter who I had been reaching out to for a quote, prior to today. It was someone else that will go unnamed.

I sent you an email - and I would be interested in seeing the performance comparison graph that you spoke about.
Hello Manni, thanks, I will respond to that e-mail momentarily. Please feel free to call me as well. Were you not able to open it on this site? Just curious as I won't upload these if people cannot open them. Thanks.

manni-yunk

Commander
Hello Manni, thanks, I will respond to that e-mail momentarily. Please feel free to call me as well. Were you not able to open it on this site? Just curious as I won't upload these if people cannot open them. Thanks.

Yes - I was able. Either it had a delayed repsonse to when it showed up, or you added it with your edit. At first it was not shpwing up - but now it is.

Thank You - looks interesting. Im going over it now.

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Manni, it is in your inbox. Please let me know how I can be of more assistance. Sorry about your lack of response, their inability down there to respond is likely because they don't have any product on the floor. However, I must say I am down to my last C90, they have been very, very popular as of late and with good reason. The ones we have in service in 45' Dixon's, 34' Wayne, etc. have all been very reliable so far and have been very good on fuel, the customers are very happy. In fact, Hinckley Yachts is putting the 650 Mhp version in their new 43' Talaria as the high power option, and 3 out of the first 5 hulls are powered with the FPT C90 650!

Regards,

Peter

Top Bottom