Iveco Product Support

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
www.destinyfishingscharters.com
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
I want to thank Peter from Iveco for being there to help me get needed part and walking me thru the replacement process. All too often we here of terrible customer service and rarely hear when someone goes the extra mile.
I had an issue which had nothing to do with my engine but with my electric control panel on my 2nd station .I called Peter and he had a idea of what issue might be and the product knowledge to be able to walk me thru it. He also overnighted the part to me knowing that I needed to get back running with charters ,etc.
I know many have considered Iveco and wondered about their ability to find service.
I am here to say Peter has on more than one occasion made himself available to help me with any questions I may have and that means a lot.
Thanks again Peter.I really appreciate your help ..

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
I want to thank Peter from Iveco for being there to help me get needed part and walking me thru the replacement process. All too often we here of terrible customer service and rarely hear when someone goes the extra mile.
I had an issue which had nothing to do with my engine but with my electric control panel on my 2nd station .I called Peter and he had a idea of what issue might be and the product knowledge to be able to walk me thru it. He also overnighted the part to me knowing that I needed to get back running with charters ,etc.
I know many have considered Iveco and wondered about their ability to find service.
I am here to say Peter has on more than one occasion made himself available to help me with any questions I may have and that means a lot.
Thanks again Peter.I really appreciate your help ..
You are welcome Mike! Glad to be able to support anyone that needs it. The dealer network is growing and getting more and more independent all the time, but I am always available at odd hours and weekends for product support and technical support whenever needed. Thank you for the kind words as well!

Top Bottom