Jarvis Newman 46 in Newport, RI

rhaines

Lieutenant
I saw a beautiful picture in front of Hammersmith of what I think is a Jarvis Newman design 46 with an extended cockpit. Has anyone seen such a boat? I think the name of it is A Bad Penny. I would like to learn more about this boat. Could anyone give me some insight on her or tell me where she is berthed and contact details please? She has a dark hull and white cabin and is on a mooring outside Hammersmith Farm in Newport.
Robert H

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
I saw a beautiful picture in front of Hammersmith of what I think is a Jarvis Newman design 46 with an extended cockpit. Has anyone seen such a boat? I think the name of it is A Bad Penny. I would like to learn more about this boat. Could anyone give me some insight on her or tell me where she is berthed and contact details please? She has a dark hull and white cabin and is on a mooring outside Hammersmith Farm in Newport.
Robert H
It’s a 56 Duffy. Owner is Peter D. Kiernan III, an investment banker. $$$$

Info link

NewEnglander

Lieutenant
First Name
Chris
Robert H
Robert, I sent you a PM

Anthony Kotoun

Lieutenant Commander
Lite User
First Name
Anthony
Boat Make
JC-31

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
No one has posted a pic of it up on the rocks.
I saw it briefly, it was removed fairly quick by Regan (I believe). Forget what year, but we had a hurricane then a northeaster that finally took it off the mooring. circa 2014?

Wecato

Lieutenant
Robert H
Robert, I have passed by the boat you mentioned many times while on my my Jarvis Newman 48!

summer moon 6.jpg

Top Bottom