Jc 31

m williams

Commander
Where these hulls cored or all glass thinking of calling on Monday any one no the boat left side helm is different

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
This is a REAL NICE Project boat......if i had a yard to store her for a while i would take it

m williams

Commander
I wonder if the coring is wet also the cabin and deck may need to be done in one of the picture down the side of cabin house looks like ply wood

m williams

Commander
I am thinking of going to look at this boat tomoro i talk to broker today hull is cored any way to check for a wet core dose any one no what a reman 3208 cat is going for or to rebuild present engine boat sank do to a broken thru hull boat was raised same day of sinking

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
1974 is an old girl. Great hull and a complete rebuild will most likely be the program. Some of the very old JCs had steel fuel tanks which can be a very costly upgrade. When boats sink that have coring a moisture meter test is a must. On the early cord JCs they placed solid glass pods in all areas where thru hulls would be placed. Problem occur when owner put thru hulls in without proper de-coring. The motor most likely is toasted and a rebuild is not in the realm of possibility. Most likely the old motor has no core value.

m williams

Commander
Captian Larry thank you for info Broker bought it as a project he said he doesn't have time to work on it

Top Bottom