Job Opportunity

novi28

Lieutenant
Boat Make
mahaney
Looking to hire someone with knowledge of boat parts and part applications. We are a growing E-commerce site with a extremely large inventory of New, NOS and Used parts. Person must have the ability to visually recognize a part(s). Experience could include parts manager, service manager, mechanic? hours are flexible as we are open 7 days a week. Experience listing parts for sale on ebay, shopify, craigslist and FB Marketplace a plus. Compensation will be based on what you bring to the table. Good opportunity for a retired person as well. Located in Attleboro, MA
Link to site, still a little work to do. Salvage Marine Network

Last edited:

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Looking to hire someone with knowledge of boat parts and part applications. We are a growing E-commerce site with a extremely large inventory of New, NOS and Used parts. Person must have the ability to visually recognize a part(s). Experience could include parts manager, service manager, mechanic? hours are flexible as we are open 7 days a week. Experience listing parts for sale on ebay, shopify, craigslist and FB Marketplace a plus. Compensation will be based on what you bring to the table. Good opportunity for a retired person as well. Located in Attleboro, MA
Cool what’s the site ?

Dave588

Lieutenant Commander
If its e-commerce, its all online?

novi28

Lieutenant
Boat Make
mahaney
If its e-commerce, its all online?
yes, as of now we have 19k listings with 58k parts on ebay. That is probably 30% of our inventory. help needed! I could post a link of ebay store but would prefer people go to the new web site so you can better understand who we are and what we do. We do some retail but by appointment right now. launching this week for sure

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
yes, as of now we have 19k listings with 58k parts on ebay. That is probably 30% of our inventory. help needed! I could post a link of ebay store but would prefer people go to the new web site so you can better understand who we are and what we do. We do some retail but by appointment right now. launching this week for sure
Holy shit

Roblabulis

Ensign
First Name
Robert
I'm out of Ct but if it's all online let me know. Email me at [email protected]

Gayle Force

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
25 ft Tiara Pursuit, 27 ft Eastern, 28 ft Carolina Classic, 34 Calvin Beal
What is NOS ? New over stock?

Top Bottom