Justin Bieber

Toro

Commander
Boat Make
19 Pointer
real funny ..thanks for the first laugh of the weekend!

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Hntrss - I love that Italian guy! He is friggin' hillarious! (But it's pretty f'n sad because he is 100% right)

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
That just cracked me up. Gotta love a guy that puts all his cards on the table. Hire someone to wipe my mothers ass was my favorite line.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
That was pretty disturbing. He looks so angry and serious at the end.

I agree with the overall sentiment but hope that guy was performing, for his sake.

The first 3/4 was funny but it changed. The news today is sickening really. Top news always includes some shit about some asshole celebrity. Never mind the genocide/terrorism/shit state of the economy/world. We need to know about someones boob job first..

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
Oh, he is definitely not right. That's the beauty of it. What middle aged guy wears a clip on tie? And I am sure its a performance, that would explain the camera on the dash..........

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
That was pretty disturbing. He looks so angry and serious at the end.

I agree with the overall sentiment but hope that guy was performing, for his sake.

The first 3/4 was funny but it changed. The news today is sickening really. Top news always includes some shit about some asshole celebrity. Never mind the genocide/terrorism/shit state of the economy/world. We need to know about someones boob job first..

Well all I can say is that the powers from above love to keep the little peeps dumbed down. It makes life so much easier for them to "rule". What better way to do it than with reality TV ? All approved by the FCC prior to being broadcast? :confused: WTF?

restless

Rear Admiral
Hey You's guys. What makes you think he's Italian??? I mean I didn't see no Italian flag or nuttin.

greg

Captain
If money makes you stupid I must be a genius compared to that idiot.

He deserves a trip home. When you think of all the hardworking immigrants who get sent home over totally stupid [email protected]#^, this guy should be on the next economy seat north.

Either that or let him go a few nights in a cell with some southern guests. See how tough a bad boy he really is.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.
Top Bottom