Keel coolers and gear wanted

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
I am looking for a pair of Walters keel coolers. I would like the ones with the single through hull fitting. I think that will need at least 32 feet. If you have some or know someone who does, please let me know what you want for them. I am also looking for a twin disc 5050, 5061, or 5075. 1.5:1 ratio thanks

traditions

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 Holland
There was a set on Uncle Henrys last week,I think they were downeast,maybe Stueben, for 600,a long ways from you.Its hard to get walters now I have heard,built to order

Last edited:

Sigarm

Lieutenant
New to this forum I'm located in ri if that guy isn't interested I might be what hp is 40ft rated for thanks brandon

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
I'm no longer interested. I am going to go with a wet exhaust and heat exchanger cooled. This is what my boat is already set up for so it is just going to be easier to just stick with what I have. Also I have decided to move into a larger boat soon, which means that I will be selling mine. And the wet exhaust will make it more marketable.

So, I am no longer looking for a set of keel coolers. But, if anyone has a heat exchanger for a John Deere 4045, then please let me know. I also have found a nice twin disc 5050, so I am no longer looking for a gear. Thank you everyone for all your help.

Top Bottom