Let’s keep your views to yourself

DotRat

Captain
Boat Make
Row Boat
Naming political figures and ridiculing them namely. I mean sometimes it’s a valid Like fishing regulation changes etc. I don’t want to sensor anything or anyone but when you say “it’s allowed” people try to push their BS into every post. Like “oh my bilge pump doesn’t work” thanks Trump / obama . It’s annoying .
Thanks Bill for giving me a better understanding. I hope I didn't cause any trouble!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
It’s not any one person again. Sorry should have said that. It’s all good trust me. Nutin but love fellas

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
I agree Bill enough of it on the news every day but......every once in a while it is fishing related for example, the President overturning the restrictions on commercial fishing in the Seamount area is news. Not that it happens often but when certain administrations push for more Marine Protected Areas or Closed Areas it becomes news. You do a great job and coming to the forum each day offers a mental stress day.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I agree Bill enough of it on the news every day but......every once in a while it is fishing related for example, the President overturning the restrictions on commercial fishing in the Seamount area is news. Not that it happens often but when certain administrations push for more Marine Protected Areas or Closed Areas it becomes news. You do a great job and coming to the forum each day offers a mental stress day.
Agree with that Dave. Fishing and or boat restrictions or otherwise etc I think is relevant.

Top Bottom