locking bow chocks

23beal

Lieutenant
does anyone no a place that sells locking chocks? im having trouble finding a pair-

thanks-

23beal

Lieutenant
i searched west marine website up n down and didnt see any-if you have a chance can you send me the link -

thanks MDI-

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

23beal

Lieutenant
i just tried to locate the windline chocks they would have been perfect -unfortunatly still didcontinued -thought they would be an easy thing to find - guess i was wrong-lol

blackdiamond296

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Alan Johnson 28 w/ 260 Yanmar
have to give another thumbs up for that Windline one. we set up a couple of them running down the gunnel of our last boat to control the anchor line going from the bow back to the basket. Worth the hour or two of internet searching to try and find someone selling a pair.

23beal

Lieutenant
have to give another thumbs up for that Windline one. we set up a couple of them running down the gunnel of our last boat to control the anchor line going from the bow back to the basket. Worth the hour or two of internet searching to try and find someone selling a pair.
thats exactly what i want them for-i want to try n keep people off the bow much when bottom fishing- would like to put a few extra on to help eliminate using a bridle also. was on ebay before-no dice-i cant belive there arent any around and they dont make them anymore-

harpoon83

Commander
First Name
Colin
How about just placing 2 chocks in-line about 4-6 inches apart, offset them and it should hold the line without letting it jump out.

23beal

Lieutenant
How about just placing 2 chocks in-line about 4-6 inches apart, offset them and it should hold the line without letting it jump out.
that would work but its not really the way i want to go- if i cant find what im looking for i will go to the machine shop and have something made- thanks for the input though-

23beal

Lieutenant
Windline is the ones i have on my boat......they work great....i got it at West
yeah-they are discontinued- i will by yours if you want to sell them or i could unbolt them off my buddys dixon- you think he would notice? lol- j/k

Top Bottom