look at this dick

greg

Captain
Well, as long as he ain't no charter. ;)

Seriously, that has all the earmarks of operating without a license. He tells you the price when you call depending on what you want to fish for, and no refunds.

Sounds like a for-hire to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer that legitimate cost sharing is not chartering, but this guy isn't even trying to pretend.

And dogfish? Really? He is advertising a dogfish charter?

Too funny. It has to be cat-phishing with someone's number he doesn't like.

BunkerMan

Commander
Please call this jerk off and tell him to get a life!!! I think we should get a few downeast charter boats together and have the boats run his over !!!

Flatline

Lieutenant
Reminds me of the Dope that was selling herb on Craigslist advertised as 420. A lot of Fools out there.

maineguides

Lieutenant Commander
We had a guy do the same thing last year here in Maine using Craig's list. We turned his ass in and the marine patrol set up a charter with him. He's no longer a problem:D

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Saw the cushions in the background. Gotta be a nice boat

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
We had a guy do the same thing last year here in Maine using Craig's list. We turned his ass in and the marine patrol set up a charter with him. He's no longer a problem:D
Thats what needs to be done....but the funny part is ...3/4 of the guys on the hull truth that have a license are just as clueless:D

Top Bottom