Looking for a South Shore 30

RitaBoffshore

Lieutenant
I'm looking for a downeast boat in the 30' range set up for charters. Must cruise at 19 kts comfortably. I really like the south shore 30, but other similar boats like crowley beal 28s and 33s are of interest, as well.

dirwood

Lieutenant
Boat Make
30ft South Shore, 220hp cummins
I know of a South Shore 30 for sale right now, was actually going to post in the classifieds this evening. Nice boat, older fellow had it built and then when he got done fishing another older gentleman ended up with it. Lobstered part time out it and took good care of it. Got a gas motor, big block Chevy, not sure on speeds but can find out. He is asking $42,500. If interested I can get some pictures. Owner doesn’t do anything on the Internet.

RitaBoffshore

Lieutenant
I know of a South Shore 30 for sale right now, was actually going to post in the classifieds this evening. Nice boat, older fellow had it built and then when he got done fishing another older gentleman ended up with it. Lobstered part time out it and took good care of it. Got a gas motor, big block Chevy, not sure on speeds but can find out. He is asking $42,500. If interested I can get some pictures. Owner doesn’t do anything on the Internet.
I'd love to see some pics. Prefer diesel obviously, but engines come and go.

dirwood

Lieutenant
Boat Make
30ft South Shore, 220hp cummins
I will try and get down there to the yard and take some pictures tomorrow. I have owned a 30 South Shore for the last 11 years and love it. Great hull

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User
Top Bottom