Looking for An AJ 28

Clarke

Lieutenant
First Name
Clarke
Hello all. Does anyone know of someone selling an Alan Johnson 28 or who may be in the future? Any leads are greatly appreciated. I'm new to the forum. Great source for info.

Clarke

Lieutenant
First Name
Clarke
get in line...joke..welcome to the forum..i have learned a boatload from some of these guys..
Thanks. Yes, I guess timing is everything -if I had just talked to Alan a few years earlier! Great guy, sounds like he deserves a retirement where he can have fun on the water. Right, lots of good stuff.

GoingDowneast

Lieutenant
First Name
Dave
Boat Make
2001 AJ28
I am guessing you have already reached out to Alan to put you on the "want to buy list"? He represented ours which we bought this past Fall through him. It was posted for sale on this Forum.
Be ready to hop on it right away. I contacted Alan via email phone. etc., within hours of the posting. He was inundated with inquiries. We got lucky with the help of members on this Forum.
Good luck!

Clarke

Lieutenant
First Name
Clarke
I am guessing you have already reached out to Alan to put you on the "want to buy list"? He represented ours which we bought this past Fall through him. It was posted for sale on this Forum.
Be ready to hop on it right away. I contacted Alan via email phone. etc., within hours of the posting. He was inundated with inquiries. We got lucky with the help of members on this Forum.
Good luck!
Thanks. Yes, I gave Alan my details to get on the radar. I think I saw the listing for your boat from last September. What a beautiful piece of workmanship! I'll give Alan another call and wish him Happy New Year.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom