Looking for boat recomends?

Marcv

Ensign
Hi All

Marc V here, I'm new to the site and while having owned 3 boats previously I have had very little exp with in-board DE style boats.
Presently Im looking for a boat that I could use for the occasional overnight cruise with my
wife and something that can handle fishing in choppy waters.

Id like something 21'- 26feet that can get up on a plane while still having the characteristics of a down-east hull.

I liked the 25 Rangertug's and was curious if anyone had owned one or could recommend another brand of boat under 25 feet that two people could weekend on?

Thanks in advance,

Marc V

Kodiakan

Commander
Google Rosborough Boats (images) and see what you think. I had never paid much attention to the one a few slips down from me. Had a long talk with the owner last week. He was real happy with it, Also, he paid less than 30K for it (used) and it was a good looking boat. You might give Rosborough a look..... The Rangers are nice but my gosh they are a lot of money...............

Gurnet Point 25

If you are looking for a custom built boat to meet your needs, I would be happy to discuss the Gurnet Point 25 that we build. This is a true downeast design. We build this with a inboard diesel or outboard. You can see a lobster style cruiser that was built for a R.I. customer.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
I have this for sale and it does very well in rough water plus has a decent size v berth but is on the smaller end of your size range and is admittedly a very light weight boat. Great ride in any sea at about 18 mph. Never a hard hit.

I cannot make it out of the harbor without someone saying "hey great looking boat"

Top Bottom