Looking for Fabricator / Welder

Pitou

Captain
First Name
Kevin
Boat Make
'06 Albin 31 TE
I'm looking to have an outboard bracket stand fabricated to mount in the aft corner in the cockpit of my boat.

I got the idea from a guy who had one done for his boat and had posted pictures to another forum. He's on the west coast so the distance is just too great to try and use his guy. I did reach out to J & L Welding in Gloucester and they said sure, we can have it to you by the end of the summer.

Hoping to find a shop that can accommodate something in a bit more reasonable timeframe .. I have drawings and the 1 inch tubing ready to go.

Anyone got any ideas .. MA, NH, Maine .. even Rhode Island?

Outbd  brkt 2.JPG

Outbd on brkt 1.JPG

Joshbel02

Captain
Website
www.allagashbuilders.com
Boat Make
Sonny Hodgeton/Wayne Beal
Viking Welding
Kensington NH

He builds boats for firefighting and rescue boats…I haven’t bumped anyone as gd as them…hard to compete w their competence and budgets.

Beamie

Commander
Geeeez That looks like a ankle scraper to me
I bet most places as backed up this time of year

Pitou

Captain
First Name
Kevin
Boat Make
'06 Albin 31 TE
Geeeez That looks like a ankle scraper to me
I bet most places as backed up this time of year
Yeah.. sure looks it to me too. Not my boat in the picture. No Dole Fin on my outboard. This bracket will only have an engine mounted to it for travel. Otherwise the RIB is in the water with the outboard on it.

This is a project that was on the slate for next year and got pushed up with some other projects that came about giving me access .. that led to new coaming pads, etc, etc .. I can be patient.

Pitou

Captain
First Name
Kevin
Boat Make
'06 Albin 31 TE
Viking Welding
Kensington NH

He builds boats for firefighting and rescue boats…I haven’t bumped anyone as gd as them…hard to compete w their competence and budgets.
Thanks for the recommendation. I was going to PM you for a suggestion.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom