Looking for part time mate.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
My regular mate is going to be in school 3 days a week this summer. I'm a fireman so my schedule rotates which can make it difficult to nail down someone. I'm looking for a couple people that can go fishing on various days. I can tell far in advance the days that I will be going. I'm on the south shore of mass just let me know if this would be something anyone would be interested in.

Thanks, Jack.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
I am very interested and would love this job but im not sure if i could make it work. But, i have a very good friend that is probably living in scituate this summer with his uncle who i know is looking for a job. He fishes tuna with his uncle outta scituate periodically and is an avid bass fisherman. Im sure he would be interested as we always try and get his uncle to get a commercial permit. Ill pass along the info.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
I am very interested and would love this job but im not sure if i could make it work. But, i have a very good friend that is probably living in scituate this summer with his uncle who i know is looking for a job. He fishes tuna with his uncle outta scituate periodically and is an avid bass fisherman. Im sure he would be interested as we always try and get his uncle to get a commercial permit. Ill pass along the info.

That would be great, thanks.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Hey CC, thought you were working for me! J/K...

Finding people is never easy, sometimes I just need a body, never mind being trained...

I'm in the same boat for this season...

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Shawn, still very interested!

Still need to figure out my co-op situation though...

Bulman, shot my buddy a message ill let you know what he thinks.

Mobeach

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
28' Seaworthy BHM
I may be interested as well. My business slows down during the Summer, and with enough notice, could make this work. Need more details....drop me a pm.

greg

Captain
Yeah I am counting the days untill my 9 month old can cut bait.

I thought the same thing, and then my son went and got a job on the canyon runner for the summer last season. It seems fishing/catching every day AND getting paid is more important than a sticking around to fish with me when I can get free. Who'd a thunk it.

Back to square 1. lol.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Greg, but what he is learning there can bring it back to you! We all know that is a TOP NOTCH operation... I wanted to hit up one of their seminars, my Dad and brother went a few years ago....

Tugboat2

Lieutenant
I'm new to the forum, I live on Cape Cod I spend most of my life on the water. I work on a 3wk on 3wk off rotation. I have a lot of different fishing experience. I would be interested in making tuna trips on a part time or fill in basis I fish rod and reel in the spring and summer and help my father out lobstering but there are still days I can go, especially in the fall. Always looking for more days on the water. [email protected]

p.s. I graduated MMA as well

Top Bottom