Lowrance X16 parts

richard c welk iv

Lieutenant Commander
I wonder if the good folks on Downeast Boat Forum can help me . I just purchased a brand new in the box never used Lowrance X16 papergraph that right out of the gate needs a new stylus and two new drive wheels . Apparently somebody pulled out the paper without rotating the stylus to the back and tore it in two . Then there are two pieces of the belt that have fused themselves on the drive wheels to the point that they ain't coming off .

I have a lot of history on this machine and one year at the Boston Boat show Lowrance displayed my paper to show the capability of this machine . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Bigfootgrey

Lieutenant
First Name
Bob
Check out eBay. You can find stylus belts and rolls of paper. Not sure about the drive wheels. I had an Eagle Mach 1 back in the 80’s. Great machine!

richard c welk iv

Lieutenant Commander
Well so far all I can find are the stylus belts , stylus and paper but without the rollers / pulleys the machines kaput . SIGH

richard c welk iv

Lieutenant Commander
Yup I saw that one and a couple others . I am just debating on whether , after I just spent 85 dollars for the one I just got , buy another with the same problem . Apparently over time the rubber on the pulleys turns soft and sticky thus taking out the stylus belt . But thanks for looking that up for me . I was talking to a guy in W Springfield who said he had exactly what I needed.........before he threw them out last FRIDAY !! Oh the humanity .

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

Top Bottom