LTB 29' Dyer Trunk Cabin Hard Top

M11M12

Ensign
Hey guys,

I love this forum. I am looking to purchase a 29 Dyer for the family. We are looking to just cruise on the Long Island sound. If anyone know one's one for sale or any input we greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you for your time.

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
Sorry I offer no leads, but wish you the best of luck. I think those are awesome boats. Especially for a family boat. Nice down below, the head is a decent size. I'm sure you know this, a that's why you want one:)

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Great looking boat. If it fits your needs make an offer and get a survey. It looks like it has been well maintained. It seems clean and that is "usually" the sign of a great well maintained boat. Good luck in your search. This boat looks like a great place to start.

chortle

Captain
Boat Make
Herreshoff Coquina, 1972 Jarvis Newman 36, PT11
This is a pretty nice one too. It was owned by Rob Johnstone, the guy who started J-Boats so I am sure he took good care of it. Call the folks at Dyer if you want some more info or help. They do keep track of some or most of the boats, who owns them or any history that you might not get from a broker.

Check with the Dyer owners group Dyer 29 Owners Club - We Are Up & Running - Discussion Board - MoreDyer 29 | All makes, models, and styles!

Always ask the broker for comps, they don't always offer them, if they won't give them to you then ask why not, if they resist, walk away.

Yachtworld has a SoldBoats database available only to Yachtworld brokers that covers boats sold thru their system since 1998, that's a lot of boats. Ask for data on how long the boat has been for sale and ask what they know about the boat. The good brokers will comply with these requests, the sketchy ones won't. It can be complicated to really assess the data they give you. If you really like a particular boat it can help to get a YBAA certified professional yacht broker to represent you.

1999 Dyer 29 Hard Top Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

I ran my girlfriends Dyer for several years, nice boat.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
I have a friend with a few Dyers. PM me your info and I will give you his.

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
More good choices

Looks like there is some real nice inventory and very good advice from Chortle. Happy hunting on a very good looking boat, I am sure you will find the right one.

M11M12

Ensign
Thank you everyone for all of your replies. Toolate thank you for getting me in touch with you friend.

Thank you again everyone

Top Bottom