Ltb 31' bhm

jon3030

Commander
Boat Make
35' Five Islands
I'm looking for a 31' BHM, doesn't have to be pretty but don't want a high hour motor. Let me know if you know anyone looking to sell. Thanks.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
There is a grey one on Athearn with a tower and pulpiit. Might want to post a wtb on maine swap sell face book too.

jon3030

Commander
Boat Make
35' Five Islands
I may check that one out, it's in Ptown. I asked the broker for more pics and details like what electronics etc. That was 2 days ago, haven't heard back. You would think a broker like Athearn would have more pictures, details and motivated salespeople. The first two things are easy..

enzoforza

Lieutenant
Boat Make
85' Bayliner
I looked at that one in P-Town last week. Verbally told that there were 4000 hrs on cat 3208/375hp. No crapper, no genny, no fresh water. Owner seems ok but didn't know some basics about the boat like fuel burn, weight, prop, etc. Not a bad sled but its not in "excellent condition" as broker said. Mechanically/structurally "appeared" OK, but def needed some cosmetics. No real seating/tackle storage. Boat is on the hard and stored indoors . It’s a spartan boat. Not unrealistically priced.

jon3030

Commander
Boat Make
35' Five Islands
Thanks you might have saved me a trip, based on what you're telling me I think it's about 20k overpriced

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
I would guess that most commercial 31s do not have a head or a fresh water tank. And a generator? I definitely wouldn't expect to see that on the average 31' BHM. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
I would guess that most commercial 31s do not have a head or a fresh water tank. And a generator? I definitely wouldn't expect to see that on the average 31' BHM. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Them are hard things to find on a 31 most boats in that size dont have gens or watter

Surfishingboy

Commander
That one on Athearn Marine is a sweet boat. I would guess there's some room at 65k? Maybe 50-55K and thats a pretty good price if you ask me.

Captain
I hear that there is no room at all. list price $65k or don't waste your time. Screw that!!

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
Having the one in castine surveyed this week! Jon I have been trying to get in touch with him since it was first listed back in November definitely not easy! If the survey checks out she will be headed to Bay Shore to fish the season and get a big face lift next winter.

Last edited:

CaptLuke

Rear Admiral
Well disappointing news on the 32 BHM as I called to make an offer this afternoon I was told that someone had out a deposit on her a few hours before I called. Surveyor was at the boat this morning and called me while I was on watch ( Couldn't pick up) apparently just after he finished the survey someone came and put a deposit on it. Being stuck on this damn ship really sucks I've been hunting for a boat for the better part of a year and every time I get close being stuck out here screws things up. Boat was for sale a while and somehow sells the day I'm ready to buy it! Wish I hadn't paid for the survey. Hopefully my luck will change soon beginning to loose hope.

cb34

Rear Admiral

That sucks, perhaps next time you should not share your intentions on this site......

Top Bottom