Maine Fisherman's Forum

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Hello all,

Don't forget the Maine Fisherman's Forum is this weekend at the Samoset Resort in Rockport Maine as always. We will have a booth there as usual and our local dealer will also be showing product. Hope to see any and all there with questions about the product that would like to have a face to face discussion.

Best Regards,

Peter

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Thanks to all that showed up to the Maine Fisherman's Forum this past weekend! Was a great turn out, a lot of very interested people and a lot of my customers came in to tell me about their experience with the engines over the past 8 years. It was great to hear that a lot of customers have well over 12000 hours now in some areas and without any major issues.

It was great to have our first repeat customer make a decision to continue the relationship with FPT based off of his experience with his FPT engine over the past 8 years. It was great to talk with current customers about their next boat build and what we will be able to offer them for those projects.

I think we made some strong connections to get into more racing this year, which will expose the brand even further.

We look forward to more success with our customer base here in New England this year again and look forward to another strong fishing season and eventful lobster boat racing season.

Many thanks.

Peter

SameDirection38

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Youngbrothers, and Calvin Beal are the only way to go.
I would have stopped by but the booth was always packed. I can't say the same for the other engine booths.

Top Bottom