Major Backorders Across All Brands.. A Heads Up.

Captinlon

Commander
Boat Make
32 H & H
That's one of the transducers I was given a Late Oct/November lead time.. I saw some on eBay for $1800 and they were gone in a few hours.

EDIT: You look like your boat can handle the fairing block of the B285H-W. It's the same price as the B175HW, and will actually perform BETTER on a downeast hull than one of those flush mounts. Yeah, it's more labor, but they are one of the only High Wide's available as you HAVE to use the 175 with outboards hence the higher demand. I was able to get my hands on B275LH-Ws, but don't think you need to spend the money on one of those just to get a low freq.
Thanks for the response, currently have a gt23-th with block on port side, witch will mark depth just fine but find it lacking in marking fish about 300 feet deep. I have played with settings, didn't seem to make a difference. I was hoping to add the b175hw on the starboard side and replace a b150m that was on the boat when I bought her. If you think that's the way I should go, more than willing to. I'm better at making a hole, than filling one in, lol. Will a 1042xsv drive the B27lh? What is the difference in the two, mostly bottom fish and chase tuna. Also planning to add a 8610 down the road. Thanks

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Thanks for the response, currently have a gt23-th with block on port side, witch will mark depth just fine but find it lacking in marking fish about 300 feet deep. I have played with settings, didn't seem to make a difference. I was hoping to add the b175hw on the starboard side and replace a b150m that was on the boat when I bought her. If you think that's the way I should go, more than willing to. I'm better at making a hole, than filling one in, lol. Will a 1042xsv drive the B27lh? What is the difference in the two, mostly bottom fish and chase tuna. Also planning to add a 8610 down the road. Thanks
I'm about 95% sure the 1042xsv is a single channel CHIRP unit, and won't drive both the Low and High of the B275LH-W.. Also, does kind of make more sense labor wise to just drop a B175 into the bored out hole of the B150..

As far as the difference, the 275 has both Low CHIRP and High Wide CHIRP; both frequencies at 1kW each. Used for guys going for pelagics and tuna (high wide) and also planning on doing some deeper water drops; tile fish, etc, hence the Low CHIRP as well.

Captinlon

Commander
Boat Make
32 H & H
I'm about 95% sure the 1042xsv is a single channel CHIRP unit, and won't drive both the Low and High of the B275LH-W.. Also, does kind of make more sense labor wise to just drop a B175 into the bored out hole of the B150..

As far as the difference, the 275 has both Low CHIRP and High Wide CHIRP; both frequencies at 1kW each. Used for guys going for pelagics and tuna (high wide) and also planning on doing some deeper water drops; tile fish, etc, hence the Low CHIRP as well
Will the 8610 drive that unit and could you pm me a price, thanks

TAftw

Commander
I’ve had problems getting plastic sheeting for sandblasting. Some deliveries of blast media were delayed over a week which caused havoc to my schedule. It’s going okay now, but having to hoard materials and not knowing when the next shipment is coming is a pain.

We're just getting Furuno items we ordered in February. I consider myself lucky to get them!
Other tech equipment such as security cameras and high end PC parts have no ETA.

Panhandler80

Captain
Yep. Seawide Distribution told me the same thing for a R109LH after they called Furuno and asked. Fortunately I found a retail guy in Ca who had one in stock. Slim pickings out there.

Top Bottom