Manicooler

chrisc13

Ensign
Have you tried Trans Atlantic Diesel? I have the same engines and they have been very good to me with parts. tadiesel.com

Brooksie

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Bruno-Stillman 35
Manicooler: Is that the one on the side of the engine w/ intercooler. oil cooler, heat exchanger in one? Or the manifold & heat exchanger in one? If the later, I think you can get one from E.J Bowman that made them for Perkins and they do have "stockists" in the US. You won't like the price though.

Toobie123

Ensign
First Name
Devin
Y
Have you tried Trans Atlantic Diesel? I have the same engines and they have been very good to me with parts. tadiesel.com
yea I’ve called tad the lady on the phone said they could probably fix it But it’s been a year since I called maybe I’ll try them again see what’s up thanks a lot for the response and help

Toobie123

Ensign
First Name
Devin
Y
Manicooler: Is that the one on the side of the engine w/ intercooler. oil cooler, heat exchanger in one? Or the manifold & heat exchanger in one? If the later, I think you can get one from E.J Bowman that made them for Perkins and they do have "stockists" in the US. You won't like the price though.

Yes it’s the manifold heat exchanger in one with the coolent tank I’ll call and ask yea I was gonna put the newer style on but altech wanted 9500$ For the conversion I can fix mine for around 3 was just hoping someone may have one collecting dust on a bench thanks for the replay and information I’ll definitely have to look into them

Brooksie

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Bruno-Stillman 35
You might also think about going backwards in time to the old cast iron manifold (about $600.) then installing separate heat exchanger and intercooler. Then you can easily freshwater cool the manifold so you can forget about that forever.

Did you check Seakamp? Lenco ?? They both have Perkins stuff.

Top Bottom