Mannino boats

TheBandit

Lieutenant
How were those Mannino boats in the sea? I saw one that is gonna need a new deck and house. Don't know what that would cost or if it is even worth it. I think it is 27 foot and I don't know the year.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Built on Long Island back in the hay day of clamming on GSB. Fiberglass over plywood, you just might find that after removing the house and decks there is more rot in the hull or saturated wood with whatever was in the bilge.
Good luck

pugsley

Captain
Built on Long Island back in the hay day of clamming on GSB. Fiberglass over plywood, you just might find that after removing the house and decks there is more rot in the hull or saturated wood with whatever was in the bilge.
Good luck

i thought he must have been talking about a different mannino, i think they were built with rotten wood.

Dave Wynn

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
H&H 32 Desperado
Had one it was a 24 footer did the job Got my ass kick with it at times. Nothing great to say about it or nothing that really bad just that it did the job. My avise look for an other boat.

Top Bottom