March Madness Electronics BLOWOUT - Wholesale Pricing & Rebates Thru April 11th

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
I don't want to hijack this section of the forum, but I didn't want anyone to miss out. To read the full scoop, click the link at the bottom to go to the Precision Marine section to get the low down on this 'Crazy Eddie' type promo I've put together to try and drum up some volume now that we're FINALLY going to be able to put our thermal underwear away..

Thanks fellas for all the support, I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the business and mostly the friendships I've developed through this forum.

Precision's March Madness Promotion Thread :shock:

Dr. Chip

Commander
Boat Make
Bruno & Stillman 35
WR.
Actually I have been meaning to call/stop by. I will be bringing my boat up from Maryland in May. The GPS is a Northstar 952X GPS/Chartplotter. I have a card for the Chesapeake and LI-Sound. Plus reasonably recent charts, but nothing electronic for the Cape May to NYC leg.
Query. Should I get the missing chart card or would it be better to simply get a decent hand-held as a backup. If so, what would you suggest. It doesn't have to be the newest/best/top of the line.
Thanks

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
If you have an iPad or Android tablet, I would go with the Navionics app. The Navionics Classic Charts for the 952 have become VERY expensive and due to their limited capacity only hold updated charts as late as 2010.

Top Bottom