Maridee Charters has joined the Downeast Club! - 42' Wesmac!

First Name
AJ
wes1.jpg
wes2.jpg
wes3.jpg
wes4.jpg

After running the same boat for over 40 years I was able to get my father to agree to upgrading! The previous owner is a good friend of the family and I can remember the first day I saw this boat when I was 12 years old back in 2000. I would dream about that boat being our boat someday, but it was really just a dream. Well its now 21 years later and dreams can really come true! This boat was designed to be a charter boat and is perfect for every thing we do! Looking forward to running offshore at over 20kts!

I was also given the binder that has all the photos of the boat being built. I'll be sharing that soon!

Check us out on instagram! @marideecharters

-AJ Dangelo

goin4broke

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
35 Foot Terry Jason (Currently undergoing finishing touches)
I saw the write up in national fisherman when it was being built. Then it was parked in Noank and I would go out of my way just to ride by and drool a little. Very nice rig.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Very nice, good luck with the new boat.

Saltydoc58

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Robert
Boat Make
Ellis 28 Yanmar 6LPA STP 315HP, Parker 1801 Yamaha F115
Beauty-congrats- maybe I'll see you around the Sound!

Aotea

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Ian
He would spend his winters in New Zealand fishing the Matuara River.
That's in Southland, at the bottom of the South Island. Famous for brown trout. My family is from Wyndham and Gore, right there. Mataura is the Maori word for 'master' -- master carver, master fisherman, etc.

Top Bottom