Marine Suppliers List

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I was thinking that we could compile a list of boat building suppliers/ marine warehouses/ specialty parts stores etc.. here is a few that I know of and have done business with and would reccomend.. please add yours and once the "list" is complete I can email it to everyone for a reference..

http://www.Jamestowndistributors.com - general building and marine supplies
AeroMarine Products - Epoxy Resin, Urethane Foam, Silicone Mold Making Rubber - discount marine epoxy , 2 part foam, etc
Fiberglass , Epoxy , Composites, Carbon Fiber - U.S. Composites, Inc. - fiberglass cloth, 2 part foam, epoxy etc

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60
Website
www.boatsteeringrebuilders.com
Boat Make
Mako 211 Tunnel Hull Bay Boat
Boat Steering Rebuilders, LLC., Safety HArbor, Florida provides full remanufacturing service for SeaStar, Hynautic, Capilano and othe hydraulic steering systems. We are Factory Trained and a Factory Authorized Service Center for SeaStar hydraulic steering systems. From outboards to mega yachts, we do them all. We can remanufacture (not reseal) your steering system to like new specifications for a fraction of new replacement or refit costs. All remanufactured units are tested on our custom-built test stands to confirm proper operation before return to the boat owner or marine service center. This gives you the confidence that it will work properly when re-installed on your vessel. We have thousands of satisfied customers nation-wide as well as international customers. ALL of our customers are treated as if you are our only customer. Customer service is STILL very much alive here at Boat Steering Rebuilders, LLC. That is my comittment to this industry and will always apply here. Give us a call if we can be of service to you. Thank you, Butch Castleberry, President
Office:727-400-4746
Cell: 813-785-7146 up until 9:00 p.m. eastern time 7 days/week.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Kinda far away for you guys but these outfits are good
Fisheries Supply in Seattle
LFS in Bellingham

Don't forget ROSE'S MARINE in Gloucester, Ma

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Anchor Express they were the cheapest when i was shopping for a auto pilot, that was before our own Wharfrat came on the scene.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
LBI fiberglass in Conneticutt

fairing compound etc..good stuff..good prices..dont think their website charges you shipping or at least for my order they didnt

http://www.lbifiberglass.com/

Latest Posts

Top Bottom