MATE FOR HIRE! Long Beach and Montauk, NY

PookieNoBoat

Ensign
Boat Make
Water Wings
Over 20 years experience mate for hire!! Full or part time. Strong knowledge from big game to fluke and bass. If you're looking for a hard working, friendly mate with superior customer service, I'm your guy.

I have all the references you need. I am available in Long Beach, NY (Metro Area) or Montauk.

PookieNoBoat

Ensign
Boat Make
Water Wings
Funny.
Rays boat before he bought it. Had the crazy throttle set up that could controll the towers throttle from the deck so the original owner could fish alone.

Anyway, leaving the dock in 4 hours aboard the Lady Maureen. See if they left any makos for us. Get back to all soon. Thanks for the responses.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
Nick is looking for someone who wants to be in the business. He wants to train some one to run the boat so he can get some time off and eventually take over the whole show. So, start on deck, work your way up to capt and eventually end up owning the business. Long term exit strategy

PookieNoBoat

Ensign
Boat Make
Water Wings
Thanks Hntrss. Appreciate the info. I actually spoke to nick this am and this afternoon at The dock......I may have to bring this up to him next time I see him. Although, if I did actually go through with that, i think my buddy TJ would disown me forever.

Defiantly somthing to think about though. Again, thanks for the help!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom