maxsea

TRUE NORTH

Lieutenant
Boat Make
BHM 36/8.1 375 John Deere
i have the furuno maxsea with PBG. sometimes my bottom machine will read wrong creating deep holes. I was wondering if anybody knew how to delete the PBG points that are wrong. any help is appreciated

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Send me an Email Via the Forum with your best contact number and email address as well as real name HERE. One of my best friends is the actual creater of the TimeZero platform, as well as the designed and programmer of Furuno NN3D and TZTouch interfaces. He's working over at the Nobeltec offices now on a special project, but it's the same software suite. I will forward your issue to him, and reply with his answer. He's obviously very careful about his email getting out in the open, but he wrote the code, and if it's something he needs more info on, he will contact you directly. Remember hes on West Coast Time, so please also list the best possible times for him to reach you over the phone with you at your computer, as he might access it remotely. Good luck, it's an awesome software program. If you know anyone else interested, drop me a line and I'll give them distributor pricing.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom