Me and the moose

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
So i go down to the shop to build more shrimp pots, i usually fire up the diesel heater to warm up the compressor before i turn it on. well the fuel in the heater tank is jelled into crisco grease so no heat for the compressor so i carry out some pots to make room in the shop do a couple of more things in the shop then decide that at 20 below zero i could be doing better stuff up at the house so i lock up and start walking back to the house till i see the roadblock, mom moose & baby moose are having lunch and are in my way so i just hung out for awhile freezing my arse off waiting for them to move on. I didn't want to try and get by them cause mom was looking at me and shaking her head a lot, only other thing could of been is ears going flat, the hackles going up and charging/stomping me into the snow. Last pic is looking up toward my house, its hidden in the trees past the cabin i built for my wife to do her stained glass & weaving in.
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

P1010371.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

P1010371.jpg

Captlvb

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.missbarnegatlight.com
Boat Make
235 Kencraft
Well that'll teach ya to stay in the house on those EXTREME cold days. I hate being inside so I would be out in the workshop doing something too. Not a bad road block though.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom