Midland "Bluefin" Boat

Linesiders

Lieutenant Commander
Don't have a lot of information, posting this for a friend.

He is selling his 18.5 foot Midland "Bluefin". Its an early 80's hull. Evinrude motor, dual batteries, color Garmin Chart plotter. No trailer.

He had it in a slip last few seasons, boat was used often and runs well. Maintained by a professional mechanic in a small boat yard that knows the history on the boat.

$3500

Pat 203-228-3331

Midland 007.jpg

Midland 005.jpg

Midland 010.jpg

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
Where is the boat located?

Linesiders

Lieutenant Commander
My buddy got a couple calls thanks to this site. Bump for him. Still available.

Linesiders

Lieutenant Commander
Still hasn't sold and yard manager wants it gone, price drop to $2200. says he has to get rid of it.

scbaseth

Ensign
Anyone have a rough idea as to how much these boats weigh? Wondering if my little 4 banger Tacoma could tow this for short distances.

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Towed mine with 4cyl 2wd gmc canyon from south of boston to Searsport me without any trouble

Leprechaun

Commander
Boat Make
26' Fortier
SPL .... is that the 88 or 112 hp I think they were ??? Some had power tilt some didn't ... does that one?

Thanks

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Linesiders

Lieutenant Commander
Just posted this for a friend, I don't have any other details on the boat other than what's in the first post, along with his number. I know that he ran the boat the last two seasons. Believe its still for sale at this point. He carrys down fuel in the six gallon containers, not sure on built in fuel tank.

kevinmannjr

Ensign
Just posted this for a friend, I don't have any other details on the boat other than what's in the first post, along with his number. I know that he ran the boat the last two seasons. Believe its still for sale at this point. He carrys down fuel in the six gallon containers, not sure on built in fuel tank.

I gave him a call and text last week using the number posted. I have not heard back.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
You can see the power tilt unit in the pics.

I would guess and 88 Spl, basically a 90 without a VRO.

Great motors. I had a set of twins 88spl. They all sound like a can of nuts n bolts while running but always ran great. The only reason I repowered to 4 stroke was mine were manual tilt, and my father couldnt lift them on his own. So along came the 4stroke.

This boat does look like a steal of a deal. And yes 4cylinder p/u would have no problem towing esp around town.

Top Bottom