Midway has ammo.

Ms.Aimee

Captain
Post pictures of your grouping!

Have access to a pit in Lyman (just outside of Biddeford) if you ever want to meet up and touch er off

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Ms.Aimee

Captain
I second howell’s gun shop in gray. Great shop. Right of the turnpike exit easy on and off.

tunafishhkg

Captain
Boat Make
35 Duffy
Reloading is only way to really get proficient and be affordable if your going in competition lol. Used to order 250k brass casings and 3-4k targets at a time shooting 2k rounds a wk just to stay competitive. With revolvers in IPSC, lead from the small gap between the mag and barrel became an issue though. Put my trophies by entrance door during the start of my daughters dating age so any potential boy friends knew where the bounds were or could be!! Go figure during 9 yrs at TUFFS, the brainwashing made her anti-gun even though she used to like shooting!!!

Last edited:

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make

leaky

Vice Admiral
They haven't been the cheapest lately, but I buy all ammo exclusively at Target Sports (targetsportsusa.com). Have a membership so get 8% off across the place and free shipping on any quantity, plus often members get first dibs on new stock. If you check their site regularly you should see 10mm once a week or more, even 9mm hasn't been that hard to find (at around .60/round - ouch but that's the market). They also kinda flipped Maura the bird and continue to ship to MA (not my problem, I'm in NH, just saying they are one of the few who do ship to MA)..

As far as actually finding guns, I like Buds online, and if they can't get their act together for something then I check Grabagun.. Have a membership at Buds, gets you free layaway options, first dibs on new stock, believe sometimes a discounts, certain perks. Lately I ship stuff to Wicked Weaponry, not the closest place I just like Amy and Ben over there. In the days of shortages on this stuff it is really hard to find what you want at a local shop. One of the wonderful things about these online places is they have very low cost layaway (sometimes & some guns only for members though). When something pops into stock that you know you want, you can basically self finance, put it on layaway and you have 90 days to budget.

leaky

Vice Admiral
Post pictures of your grouping!

Have access to a pit in Lyman (just outside of Biddeford) if you ever want to meet up and touch er off

We should have a downeast forum shooting day!

Similarly have access to one on Sundays but it's a free for all, one day nobody is there, another day 8 trucks, typically is just fine and when it's quiet there is 350 yards available but hard to plan. Last time I came through an hour before the sun was going down there were two guys shooting skeet in a random direction and a guy and his girlfriend fishing in unsafe proximity to the backstop I wanted to use... at the same time you never know what you will find, recently had someone hand me their full auto tommy gun & M4.

Ms.Aimee

Captain
S3 in sanford is the new Pac n Arms? Phill shabot used to own it. Did they change their name?

Cdux

Commander
Went into Wally World this morning for antifreeze and while passing the sporting counter spot a few sleeves of 22lr on the top shelfo_O Came to a screeching halt and when she opens the display case there’s 4 boxes 30-06 way in the corner, in 180 grain and at $17 o_Oo_Oo_O.

Took 2 trips to get them all and forgot to grab the antifreeze but felt almost better than hitting on a scratcha :p

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User
Top Bottom