Millenium Boats

Boat Doc

Lieutenant
Boat Make
35' Bruno Stillman
Anyone know anything about Millenium Marine? There is a 45 ft downeast style one (supposedly for sale) at Great Bay Marine in Newington, NH (yard crew telling me this). It is a pretty BIG 45 and looks to be over 15 ft beam.

The hull has some really interesting curves in the mold both above and below the waterline. Looks like there are some lifting strakes like you'd see on a planning hull, but the bilges are rounded at the chine. This one has a large flybridge and is set up as a cruiser.

Looked them up on-line but there is not much information beyond they seem to build mostly commercial boats out of Canada and none show up on YW so not really sure it is For Sale? Sorry I did not get a photo...

Ripcat

Commander
My boats at Great Bay and I've always thought that 45', "Sea Horse" or something like that, looked like a battlewagon. If its anything like the Donelle, I'd bet she's a pretty solid vessel but I have no personal experience with Millenium Marine.

Did they mention what its selling for? Makes sense to me that its for sale...been in the same state of affairs since early spring when I first saw it.

Top Bottom