First Name
Tom
Boat Make
Nauset 35

teaser26

Deckhand
First Name
Michael
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I'm looking to do a similar toe rail installation, can you give a little more detail in how you attached and said up and such? Thanks!

Last edited:

enginecom

Deckhand
As we wrap up the fairing process with our project I’ve been thinking about the toe rail. Although I’ve seen some without, I would like to reinstall one from bow to just short of the rear cabin walls. Bright work is not a option. I was set with using the white PVC toe rail with stainless cap but have been mulling over bonding a Coosa profile 3/4” x 3/4” with radius top , set back 3/4” from the edge. Bond & filet with H&D , glass in with two layers of CSM and Fair in. Only stainless cap at possible chafe points. I know it’s labor intensive but what’s another week of nights ‍…….

What say thee ?

View attachment 128820
See what profiles Barbour Plastics in Brockton, MA may have. Know they are still there but haven't dealt with them for a while. I had bought some nice rigid and flex pvc from them for various projects over the years.

LuSea

1st Mate
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
Nauset 35

teaser26

Deckhand
First Name
Michael
Thanks so much. Was the Coosa glassed over, or just epoxied down? Looking to add a Close toe rail to a center console then having it faux leaked.

LuSea

1st Mate
Lite User
First Name
Tom
Boat Make
Nauset 35

Top Bottom