Montauk 6 pack charter boat run

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I heard this morning that a lot of the smaller boats that would be an ideal 6 pack boat are being gobbled up by the guys in Montauk who can’t run their head boats due to Covid. Anyone else hear this ?

DotRat

Captain
Boat Make
Row Boat
It would not surprise me one bit went whale watching in Gloucester. Boat barely had 60 people on it and I am sure it could have fit 3x that on triple decks. Way less cost to run the smaller vessel!

Dslpwr

Captain
Boat Make
35' Mitchell Cove, 13’ Whaler
Athearn broker has been after me . I think I might just try it myself not sure. Probably put it up here first give someone on here a chance.

marktore

Commander
Boat Make
25' BHM
Bill.

I haven't seen this out there, I see a lot of guys upgrading to smaller inspected vessels. This way they can get off the dock with 6 and make a few bucks but have the option to take larger group$.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Bill.

I haven't seen this out there, I see a lot of guys upgrading to smaller inspected vessels. This way they can get off the dock with 6 and make a few bucks but have the option to take larger group$.
Thanks Mark. 2 -31 JCs near me have both gone to guys in Montauk. I guess one had multiple guys from Montauk going after it.. then I heard that story so was just seeing if it was something that was actually happening or coincidental

Tuna Hotline

Captain

Top Bottom