motor, shaft fiberglass tube install

chasintail

Commander
Boat Make
bruno35'
270 Iveco with 2 to 1 1 3/4 shaft fiberglass shaft tube in 35 bruno trying to line up to 3000 between coupling , not working out looking
for someone to line up motor and shaft so i can glass shaft tube in ! any suggestions boat is in amesbury ma. THANK YOU

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
270 Iveco with 2 to 1 1 3/4 shaft fiberglass shaft tube in 35 bruno trying to line up to 3000 between coupling , not working out looking
for someone to line up motor and shaft so i can glass shaft tube in ! any suggestions boat is in amesbury ma. THANK YOU

I would call Steve Law (mudhake on this forum). 978-764-6566

Steve's the builder of the 28 BHM and 32 Seaworthy boats.

He does this type of work ALL the time and is LOCAL to you.

FWIW,

Bill D

jwalka51

Captain
Boat Make
26' Webber Cove lobster boat.
get it as close as possible, make sure that you will still have some adjustment in all directions left in your mounts. then glass the tube in. after the tube is set, do your final allignment. i just did this all by myself in my boat. it really is not that complicated. its just time consuming.

sevenjohn

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
novi
doing the same thing in groveland...feel free to stop by...engine is in...tube is glassed in...

sevenjohn

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
novi
ron,
92 seven star rd,groveland back yard....i'll be around from 3pm and after,today....tomorrow afternoon also..john

Top Bottom