Mussel Ridge Boat shop

Scalloper

Lieutenant
Last week I spent 2.5 days visiting various boat shops here in Maine. I stopped by MR to see some of their beautiful on going projects. After speaking to Albert for awhile I was saddened to hear he has put the business up for sale. I guess I should have known this but somehow I had not herd until then. Obviously all of us DE fanatics hope the future of the MR boats continues their legacy of one of the best designs on the whole east coast.

Scalloper

Lieutenant
He has had the business listed with a realtor. A interested party is coming this week to view the property and business.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Do they even have environmental liabilities in Maine? I could guarantee here in CT there would be something that prevents the real estate transaction end of it from going through. I hope that's not the case up there. I'd love to see a bright future for these hulls even though I may never be lucky enough to own one.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
It has been for sale for about a year, maybe he just got a Realtor, but word on the street was that he was looking to get out last year.

Top Bottom