- Old thru hulls have been patched.
- Faired the cockpit
- Built engine room intake and exhaust plenums with integrated fuel fills.
- Installed the sliders and windows for a test fit. To be removed for painting.
- cut and refit the Flybridge ladder
- added a teak header to retain the doors and a bit of nostalgic Nauset.
The butting ends of the sliders will have a bullnose interlocking teak astragal to accept the lock keeper and weatherstrip.
That’s it for the cockpit. On to the engine hatches and engine space!
View attachment 156236
View attachment 156237
View attachment 156238