New 2012 23'

mainely boats

Captain
New boat, new trailer, 50hrs on used 150hp Johnson, and boat has been sea trialed. All ready to tow to shore and go fishing, even has a full tank of fuel. Come and take a ride, but you better hold on! Boat is a nice solid ride but really fast. Priced reasonable, and some what negotiable but owner wants to break out close to even....so to save time bottom feeders really need not apply.

2.jpg

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Is the outboard too loud for the current owner?

In all seriousness, why does he want to sell such a good looking little rig after only having it since July of last year?

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
He has to many boats and not enough time. Plus this boat is a little to fast for his kids, he'd rather them screwing around at slower speeds.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
New boat, new trailer, 50hrs on used 150hp Johnson, and boat has been sea trialed. All ready to tow to shore and go fishing, even has a full tank of fuel. Come and take a ride, but you better hold on! Boat is a nice solid ride but really fast. Priced reasonable, and some what negotiable but owner wants to break out close to even....so to save time bottom feeders really need not apply.

Pretty sure I saw this boat @ the Seabrook NH Rte 95 Rest area during a short break the owner took on the way to Flowers Boat Shop.
Nice rig !
The owner DID say it was way fast !

Eslang

Commander
Boat Make
43 Flowers
Ok boys,
Here is the deal. A friend of mine was moving to California. They can't have 2 stroke outboards in CA. I bought the outboard from him and he bought a 4 stroke. The outboard had less than 50 hours on it. It sat in the crate for years waiting for the right boat to put it on.
I saw the 23 online and made a deal with Ken to buy it. The original plan was to finish it with my 3 boys ( ages 12,14,& 16). In the end, I had Ken finish it.
I brought the engine up to Ken, bought new controls and cables.
After the boat was finished, I bought a new trailer for it, GPS/ Fish Finder with through hull ducer, rocket launcher, etc. It is outfitted nicely with led lights, teak trim, etc.
At the time, I had a NB 36 & this was supposed to be for my 3 boys.
The boat does about 40 kts in the corner. Cruises at 25 kts at 3000 rpm.
IT IS WAY TOO FAST FOR MY KIDS!!!
In the meantime, I sold my 36 and took on the 43' monster project.
Repowering it with a 90 is what it would need to cut them loose on it.
The 43' is demanding all of my attention and money.
So I decided to sell it. I'm in it for about $45,000. I'd like to at least break even. The boat is brand new and in perfect condition. It's a beautiful boat that handles great. Just not for 3 young boys. It is, however, thrilling to run. There is NO lack of power.
Make me an offer,
Eric

Top Bottom