New 35 Foot Terry Jason

goin4broke

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
35 Foot Terry Jason (Currently undergoing finishing touches)
What material did you use to make the cowlings ?

PVC foam for the exposed surface and nidacore on the backside as I’m using up stuff I have. Two layers of 1708 and 3/4oz mat to cover

goin4broke

Rear Admiral
Boat Make

dasabalon

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Don
Boat Make
38 Wesmac under construction
Looking good. What hatches and sizes are you putting in?

goin4broke

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
The three in the top of the trunk are lewmar from Defenders I found in their discount section. Small ones are 12x12 for head and shower. The larger one is 20x20 I think. The other one forward of the trunk on the bow is custom . And is literally the first fiberglass part I made using a mold. Cover is solid glass so no feet go through.

dasabalon

Lieutenant Commander
First Name
Don
Boat Make
38 Wesmac under construction
The three in the top of the trunk are lewmar from Defenders I found in their discount section. Small ones are 12x12 for head and shower. The larger one is 20x20 I think. The other one forward of the trunk on the bow is custom . And is literally the first fiberglass part I made using a mold. Cover is solid glass so no feet go through.
Thank you

Top Bottom