NEW 38' Cruiser Build

mainely boats

Captain
Dam you guys are BUSY.
I'm very happy yo found a build for the "slot" I vacated beginning of next month !:D

Well Bill all I can say to that is that if you were expecting to start your boat in two weeks it's good thing you decided to vacate and rebuild that 25'.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Explain a little if you dont mind- the second post is a pre-molded hull liner that you made over a male mold and will be glued into the hull or are the pictures in reverse order? Either way looks like several tons of fiberglass.

Nice shop too. I could use on of those this winter.

mainely boats

Captain
Explain a little if you dont mind- the second post is a pre-molded hull liner that you made over a male mold and will be glued into the hull or are the pictures in reverse order? Either way looks like several tons of fiberglass.

Nice shop too. I could use on of those this winter.

You got it right except for the weight, it's lighter than stick building the folksal and saves a lot of hours fairing the interior.

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
More pics please!:p

05bill

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
rp, willis beal
new build

keep the pictures and explanations coming.outstanding

05bill

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
rp, willis beal
sound proofing

where and when does sound proofing go in ? all pre molded, very interesting. give the pictures coming.

05bill

enginecom

Ensign
Newbuild Safety?

I would not want to be those guys in a few years! Not using respirators while chopping rolling is not smart. I hope OSHA and the other safety nuts are not looking at this. Showing kids around that boat is also risky. Nice design and engineering that liner! What is the propulsion going to be?

cb34

Rear Admiral
I would not want to be those guys in a few years! Not using respirators while chopping rolling is not smart. I hope OSHA and the other safety nuts are not looking at this. Showing kids around that boat is also risky. Nice design and engineering that liner! What is the propulsion going to be?
WOW,I suppose the picture posting will stop:(

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
I would not be surprised if the copper going into the hull is for an Single Side Band radio.

Top Bottom