New Chapter For Relentless

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Well the RELENTLESS is now gone and a new chapter of my life begins with my first day of being boatless in since 2001 after closing the deal yesterday. It will be hard and I heard the forum was a place for boataholics to come for relief.

http://downeastboatforum.com/free-c...ern-john-deere-6076-afm-7257-3.html#post97526

She was a good ole gal who sometimes gave me problems but overall served me well with hundreds of charters taking out thousands of clients fishing for cod, striped bass, haddock and tuna. The new buyer is out of Waterford, CT and we have developed a new friendship. I will be running the boat down maybe over the weekend for a last ride. Well not really he did say he would take me fishing.

I want to thank everyone who contributed to the thread especially Larry who I met throguh NE several years ago and had many suggestions during my rebuild.

Before everyone asks what next, I will tell you. With a job requiring a little more travel and a growing family with grandchildren I am planning on settling into a smaller boat for Boston Harbor for a few years. I will take another look of where we are at that point in my life and once again talk to Stew at SW Boatworks and watch these boards.

It was a fun ride with ever lasting memories of fishing with family and friends. Thank you to everyone for your help and suggestions. Have a great fishing season and be safe on the water.

BOSMAN, we will meet at the OCYC for those famous tips and you can show me the blue baby.

Respectfully,

Dave

sailor of fortune

Rear Admiral
First Name
Jack
Boat Make
2 Home made skiffs
Wow Dave! Let me be the first on the forum to say congrats. I know someone is getting a beautiful, turn key fishing machine.

Beamie

Commander
Call me late May Dave, You, Curt and I can slay some bass in the river after work some evening. Jon

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
It'll happen sooner than later Dave - going in Sunday 04/13! I'll let you know.

"Bundinn er bátlaus maður" translated means - "Bound is a boatless man"
You'll find another one Dave, a boat's like a woman, there are plenty out there.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Thanks everyone, just returned home from the lovely port of Albany and not able to post up earlier. Still have to help the new owner with a few things and sail with him to CT.

Dave

Captain
CAPT DAVE, CONGRATS! I don't know many on this board but I loved your boat and love this forum/site and DE boats and I wish you the very best.

Top Bottom