New FPT Dealer.

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
If it floats we will be glad to work on it.
Hello, My Name is Jerry Farnham and I work at Yankee Marina & Boatyard in Yarmouth, ME. We are selling FPT engines from Boothbay Harbor down to the New Hampshire line. Some of you may know my father Fred Farnham who has finished off and repowered many boats, and some of you may know my brother Marshall Farnham.

Our goal at Yankee is to be your "one stop shop" for all of your project. I watch dad make lots of phone calls to finish these boats. Just think if you could give us a wishlist of what you want and we do the shopping around for you to get the best price. If you would like more information on what Yankee has to offer send me a message and I will get back to you. Thank you for your time.

greg

Captain
Ok, I'll ask, what is an fpt engine?

Welcome (even if I have to apologize for not knowing what your comppany sells ;) ).

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Hello, My Name is Jerry Farnham and I work at Yankee Marina & Boatyard in Yarmouth, ME. We are selling FPT engines from Boothbay Harbor down to the New Hampshire line. Some of you may know my father Fred Farnham who has finished off and repowered many boats, and some of you may know my brother Marshall Farnham.

Our goal at Yankee is to be your "one stop shop" for all of your project. I watch dad make lots of phone calls to finish these boats. Just think if you could give us a wishlist of what you want and we do the shopping around for you to get the best price. If you would like more information on what Yankee has to offer send me a message and I will get back to you. Thank you for your time.
Bravo Jerry!

Lcollins

Lieutenant
Does anyone sell and service FTP / Iveco in the Newburyport, MA area?

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
Lcollins, I will have to check with my boss. You are about hour and a half away. If you send me your email I will send you pricing and specs.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Does anyone sell and service FTP / Iveco in the Newburyport, MA area?

L,

Steve's Marine in Cambridge, MA is a FPT NEF service dealer. FPT certified, FPT laptop/software etc.

Steve is also a John Deere, Scania and Yanmar dealer.
I'm pretty sure they take care of the FPT Cursors in the Boston Fire Dept, boats.

YankeeFPT

Commander
Website
www.yankeemarina.com
Boat Make
I am planning a road trip to get to know some of the businesses in my sales area. My plan is to make FPT Marine Diesel, Yankee Marina, and myself more known. If you are between Boothbay Harbor and New Hampshire would like me to stop at your business to introduce myself and the businesses I represent let me know.

Crabman

Lieutenant Commander
Welcome aboard Jerry. With a name like Yankee Marine be careful if you venture too far south of NH. Rednecks. Red Soxs. Not much difference. There's something in the name Yankee that upsets them.

Top Bottom