New Jeep soft top

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
Well I recently gave away a fighting chair that I’ve been looking at for too long. Got some beer and venison for it so I’m pretty happy. Now I noticed I have a brand new soft top and windows for a 2015 wrangler unlimited in my basement. I think it works on Jeeps up to 2018 and maybe even the 2018 JK. A six pack would take it away!

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
Yeah one of my daughters had it sold on eBay once but we had to ship it. That’s not easy. Take it away! Yes it’s never been used. Windows still unopened in the box. I’m not saying I wouldn’t accept two six packs!

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Where are you located? I would gladly drop off a few cases of your choice!

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
I’m in Kittery just over the bridge. I see you are on the cape so no rush. Let me know and come when it’s convenient even if it’s months out I will consider it yours cobia23.

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
That would be great. I’ll send you a PM a little later. Thanks!!

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
Thanks Old Mud. I’ve never been good at selling things. After a number of years it’s just time to move stuff on. It was six years for the jeep top looking at it in my basement. Also it feels good to give stuff away!

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

xbskt

Vice Admiral
First Name
Jeff
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
I’m in Kittery just over the bridge. I see you are on the cape so no rush. Let me know and come when it’s convenient even if it’s months out I will consider it yours cobia23.
If it is still in your garage when I go to Freeoort next time I can stop by and pick it up for Cobia23 for a back trip to the Cape.

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Wow there are some great people on this forum!
I should have a chance to get up to Kittery next week but if that falls through I would certainly take you guys up on this offer.

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
Wow there are some great people on this forum!
I should have a chance to get up to Kittery next week but if that falls through I would certainly take you guys up on this offer.

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Hey Jeff, I was planning on driving up on Thursday, but it’s looking like that isn’t going to happen now.
I appreciate you holding on to it but I don’t want you to have to wait on me.
My schedule is only getting worse unfortunately so please don’t wait on me if anyone else is able to use it.
If I’m able to find a day in the near future I’ll check with you but I won’t consider it mine until then.
Thanks again
Paul

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
H Paul. Really no rush. You had mentioned this week so I contacted you. It’s not in my way. Just keep in touch when you can make it

Top Bottom