New Member! WTB: 20' Mitchell Cove CC

Irish Jig 78

Ensign
Hello All! I've spent a great deal of time looking for this boat and short of purchasing new from the builder - I've come up short. Just hoping to see if anyone has heard or seen of any available.
If so, please feel free to PM me...much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Irish Jig 78

Ensign
Eastporter....thank you so much!
Definitely a beautiful looking boat. Phone call being made tonight - headed to Portland tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Thank you again - I appreciate your effort.
-Ryan

Irish Jig 78

Ensign
Just a follow-up;
Four phone calls w/ voice mails and a trip to Portland, ME...no phone call back from seller. Maybe no longer for sale - not sure. Search continues.

Irish Jig 78

Ensign
Eastporter: you can't dangle a georgeous Beals Isl in front of me then think I'm going to hop all over an Eastern! :) Nothing against Eastern's, just looking in a different direction.I'd rather wait for the right boat or something comparable.

So, the Beals Isl. was re-listed again yesterday at 2PM. I don't get it...if you're that active posting it online, you'd think you'd return the calls you have. Maybe he's posting it to feel out the market and see how much interest there is at the price he's listing it at...

Top Bottom