First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

DotRat

Commander
Boat Make
Row Boat
This is from boston sailing center. I have not seen it on the harbor this summer as usual. Not sure if Covid shut them down for awhile.

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
I wonder if that hull is the same as the bass boat below the waterline? Or is it full displacement for harbor economy? Seems to push some water.

Dcasey

Ensign
This is the same below the waterline as the 26 bass boat. Its a tank. Was used for at least a couple decades at a yacht club that took extremely good care of it. Looked a bit tired when I passed by it off of the North End.

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
Oldport in Newport has one for a launch. Glass over wood, mahogany I believe. Don't know the framing. Great boat for slow speed handling, had a tiller also which was a bonus.

DotRat

Commander
Boat Make
Row Boat
It is a glass over wood boat I am going to go and see it around noon today will post some pics and let you all know what I found! Say it came from a marblehead yacht club and that it does not fit the needs of their club. Too big. COI was not renewed in may of this year.

DotRat

Commander
Boat Make
Row Boat
I was just informed that it is possibly sold. they received an offer that they have to approve but it looks like it is gone!

Capttony

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22'sisu diesel 16' delano skiff
I looked at it last year . Clean boat the coi expired this past May. Slow boat but definitely fun with the tiller

Capttony

Lieutenant
Boat Make
22'sisu diesel 16' delano skiff
I ended up buying this Launch today. I’m going to try and get it reinspected before I put it away for the winter . I’ll post some pics when I haul it

Top Bottom