NOAA Forecast

jrg

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Eastern 24
Today's forecast was a joke - There should have been 4 footers in Casco Bay.
29c30n5.jpg

Here's what it really looked like - the small waves are my wake.
15d48jp.jpg

I was out there thinking of all the people that stayed at the dock today and missed out on a beautiful afternoon.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
We were out there too. Really weird day. It was earily nice. Very few other boats enjoying the flat bay.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
It's a decent system but they get it wrong 40 percent of the time....so if you really wanna fish its best to just go and stick your nose out..lol

jrg

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Eastern 24
MouseTrap - did I see you outside of Long today? Though it was you and called a couple of times on 16. No reply, so I went back to my business of getting skunked. Fish story, I know, but I think I lost the striper of a lifetime this afternoon.

Dfrenzy

Lieutenant
Oh so its not just the great lakes that this happens to. We were forecasted for 6-9s yesterday and 4-6 on sunday so through I through in the hat for both days and today was a go I hear. Well thats one less room to paint anyways.

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
No it wasn't me, we stayed well inside. I wanted to see what it was like outside, but despite the FAC water, the Admiral kept looking at the surf advisory, and kept us around Cousins & Little John.

Top Bottom