First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I woke up for work this evening and had a text from my wife saying the power went out at 430 or so. I had also gotten an email from CMP at 630 saying the power was back on. So anyway, when I get up at 930 and start texting her, she says she's getting ready for bed and that the generator is running great, I let her know the power has been back on for a couple hours now, she should probably swap back over and shut the generator down. I guess it's time for an auto transfer switch!

Apparently it's howling out tonight.
Good news about the generator John. They didn’t call this one right , it’s screaming outside. Haven’t lost power YET

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
I woke up for work this evening and had a text from my wife saying the power went out at 430 or so. I had also gotten an email from CMP at 630 saying the power was back on. So anyway, when I get up at 930 and start texting her, she says she's getting ready for bed and that the generator is running great, I let her know the power has been back on for a couple hours now, she should probably swap back over and shut the generator down. I guess it's time for an auto transfer switch!

Apparently it's howling out tonight.
Time to train the home engineer

Haddock

Captain
First Name
Mike
Boat Make
23' Maritime Marine Voyageur
Was expecting 8-12" per WMUR and only got 2" and then freezing rain. Lost power 4 times for only a few minutes at a time but cable was out a lot longer. I spent 5 hours today cleaning the vehicles and chopping ice; have half the driveway done and I am done.

Top Bottom