NorthStar 6100i

duxbait

Captain
Northstar 6100i system

Anyone have any experience with this machine? A little old, but I know the chart plotter is supposed to be great. How about the sonar and radar? Was waiting to buy new Furuno for my boat, but this seems like a good setup for a quarter the price.

Captain
I used the chart plotter on a boat I ran for a few months nd it worked great one of the best I ever used, the boat had a furuno radar and sounder so I only used the chart plotter, it was good and very easy to use.

tsitas

Lieutenant
Boat Make
carolina classic

I have the6000and the 6100 great units as a GPS and radars not tha great as fish finders Can't beat the price

Fouraces59

Commander
First Name
Jay
Boat Make
26 Seaway CC
Northstar 6100i system

Anyone have any experience with this machine? A little old, but I know the chart plotter is supposed to be great. How about the sonar and radar? Was waiting to buy new Furuno for my boat, but this seems like a good setup for a quarter the price.

Talked to them about this and the one thing he mentioned is on the top of the dome you will notice a plastic pad with a threaded piece coming out. Apparently the previous owner put the sat phone antennae or some other antennae on there. They don't want to try and take it off for fear of breaking the dome. Doesn't impact performance just aesthetics.

Top Bottom