Not a Maine boat, but cool little Nova Scotia built boat.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
You can tell they are hard core fishermen in that video just by the way they hold those tuna rods :rolleyes:

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 268 Islander, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport
Yeah...I watched this YouTube video a few months back & I almost fell asleep viewing it! Nice beam on a 23' no question...But those terrible graphics must go. I like the dark-haired girl on the bow & playing with the tuna rods! She is kind of smokin'

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
Yeah...I watched this YouTube video a few months back & I almost fell asleep viewing it! Nice beam on a 23' no question...But those terrible graphics must go. I like the dark-haired girl on the bow & playing with the tuna rods! She is kind of smokin'

That dark haired girl must be a expensive option.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
That's A horrible video. IMO that thing will pound your teeth out!

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
That's A horrible video. IMO that thing will pound your teeth out!
That may have to do more with the 225HP outboard hanging off the back than the design of the boat. perhaps with a 150 the bow would ride a little less proud?

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
It would be a slug with a 150.
I don't know, they stated that it does 45 (mph as apposed to kts I believe) with the 225.

The video showed the bow up in FAC water. Another shot showed trim tabs installed on the video. So, if they showed a shot of it running in the slop ,the bow would most likely be trimmed down, and probably not pounding.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Any decent size sea goes under the boat and up the bow, the water hitting the bottom of the boat is going to slap or pound IMO.

Top Bottom