Ocean State Job Lot

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Cheap Boots at Ocean State Job Lot

FYI- Military boots on sale at Ocean State Job Lot for dirt cheap. Just picked up a pair of all leather Navy Flightdeck boots for $45. Wow! $200 retail
They also have desert storm, jungle, camo, etc. for you hunters or tradesmen.
Very good quality and made in the USA!!!! :D

Last edited:

greg

Captain
Yeah, and don't overlook the small stuff either.

I bought 6 foot dog leashes for $3 each. I use them for safety lines on my rods. They work great.

Also get small tools for the boat. Sure they rust, but are so cheap I can toss them after one season if they don't end up overboard first - somehow pliers and cutters always go missing cuz someone left them on a gunnel or deck or drop them. Better to lose a $2 pair of longnose than a $15 pair.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Where is the OSJL in fairhaven? I keep my boat there but only know a few places... I probably haven driven by it a hundred times... ?

Dog leashes for safety lines! Jesus why didn't I think of that... I splice up my own for years sitting on the couch in the winter...

greg

Captain
Where is the OSJL in fairhaven? I keep my boat there but only know a few places... I probably haven driven by it a hundred times... ?

Dog leashes for safety lines! Jesus why didn't I think of that... I splice up my own for years sitting on the couch in the winter...

Thats what I used to do. Friggin brass clips cost me close to $3 each. Much easier to buy them and toss them when the clip siezes. Only lost one to rust though. Just keep wd-40 on them and they last.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign

off Rt. 6 by Sears

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Wait, is that right infront of Sears, Wendy's infront? I think I drive by there everyday and never noticed...

greg

Captain
I stopped in yesterday (westboro ma) to get more safety lines. They went up to $4 but still worth it.

Also checked the boots, they were down to size 15.5's (????) and size 7's. A few 9's but nothing for my feet. Oh well.

Top Bottom